Monday, February 23, 2009

Swimming Experience!


Today we went swimming at the Murray Rec Center with Tauni,Braylee,Kason, and some friends. The kids had a blast and it was nice to get them out of the house! They have a great kids area there which I highly recommend! It was Gavins first swimming experience and he really seemed to like it! Well, at least I think. He kind of just sat there with the occasional splash, but he didn't freak out so I guess it went good! Camden loves going anywhere and doing anything if Braylee is involved so he was so excited! Here are a few pics of our swimming experience, but I must warn you, it is my first time in a swimming suit since I had Gavin! I did cover up with a tank top though so I wouldn't scare anyone!
I can't wait for summer so we can go swimming outside!

My Cute Chubby Gavin!

Cam wanted to hold Gav!

Cam and his best bud Bray!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time. Swimming is one our favorite activites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It finally happened...welcome to the wide world of blogging!!! Gavin is the cuttest ever! Oh and I love your hair, I'll say it again...you are lookin' very sexy! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to take Oakley swimming. I love the picture of Gavin in his swim suit - so cute!!! Welcome to the blogging world.

    ReplyDelete