Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Half way to 3!

I can't even believe it! Camden is 2 1/2 today! He is becoming such a little man and I love him so much (even when I don't like him at the moment :). I love watching him grow and learn new things and I especially love watching him be such an awsome big brother! I had my doubts, but he is the best big brother a kid could ever have! He is so sweet and tells me everyday that Gav is his best friend!
HAPPY HALF BIRTHDAY CAMDEN! WE LOVE YOU SOOO...MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

This week we have done a couple of fun things. On Monday we crashed Holly and Jasons family outing and went to the aquarium with them. It was fun, when Camden wasn't running away from me that is! Jason actually got him to touch some of the slimey things that he normally wouldn't have anything to do with, so that was fun to watch. Thanks Sorenson fam for letting us come with you! Cam had fun with his Kenzie and Nana!


Camden pointing at the "nemo" fishy's!
Camden touching stuff!
And last but not least, we went and signed Camden up to take swimming leasons with his cousin Braylee today. Ya, so I had to lie and say that he is 3, but at least he will get to be with Bray, he will pretty much do anything that she tells him to so it should work out just fine! Then we went over to Murray Park to feed the ducks, but their were only about 5 that we could find and they were all asleep. Camden was very disappointed, but playing at the park helped him get over it! So, all in all we have had a pretty good week so far!

Camden mad about the lack of ducks to feed

Handsome Gav hangin' out in a tree

3 comments:

  1. So much fun! I need to go to see the fishies, I think at this point it would be more for me since Katy is still just learning about her surroundings! I am just glad that you are all feeling better especially Gav, Oh and I dont know how you sleep at night when you lie about Camdens age like that! Ha, hope the lessons are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didnt know you had a blog! Yeah! Your little guys are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Gavin in the tree, so cute. It is one of my favorites (right after the swimming pool picture). I can't believe how fast these kids are growing up. It is kind of sad, but fun at the same time.

    ReplyDelete