Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swimming Lessons Are Over! YES!



So, if you normally read my posts you will remember me signing Cam up for the 3 year old swimming classes even though he is only 2 and a half. I mean honestly, what difference could 6 months really make? The answer is... A LOT!!! I am not sure if I should blame the fact that Camden has absolutely no attention span on his age, his gender, or genetics since his Dad can't ever sit still. Whatever the cause is besides the point. All I know is that I won't be signing Camden up for swimming lessons again for a very long time!


Most parents would love going and watching their kids take part in their very first swimming lessons, but I had anxiety every time! Camden was constantly running from, splashing, and yelling at his teacher! On their little graduation paper that the kids each got tonight Camdens teacher said "You are cute, but such a handful!" (that was actually very nicely put!). Now don't get me wrong, I love my little guy, but wow I can't wait til he gets a bit older and learns how to behave!
Anyways, tonight was his last night and with many threats and bribes he actually did a really good job! He only started to run away once but quickly returned to his class when he saw me start to walk towards him. I was so proud! And since he actually was doing good and I wasn't on pins and needles wondering what he was going to do next I finally got some pictures! So I hope you enjoy!

Cam getting ready to jump in to his teacher
Mia, Braylee, and Camden waiting to jump in!

1 comment:

  1. I probably shouldn't laugh at this post...but I am! :)

    ReplyDelete