Saturday, November 14, 2009

Family Pics

One of my fantastically tallented friends, Amy Beardshall, took our much needed family pictures a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely love them! She did such an amazing job especially with Camden who did not want his pictures taken at all. We had so much fun and I can't wait to get our pics up on the walls! I highly recomend Amy to anyone looking to get pictures taken! Check her out at beardshallphotography.blogspot.com . Thanks again Amy!
Here are just a few of my favorites!










5 comments:

  1. Look how cute your boys are! And how big they are getting! Very cute family and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the cutest family, and your boys are adorable and so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so super cute!!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling...you all look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did I mention that I think you are gorgeous! I was looking at a few pictures on Amy's blog and was think how pretty you are! Sorry this is random but I had to tell you!

    ReplyDelete