Tuesday, February 23, 2010

St. George Girls Trip!

What do you get when you put together 12 crazy girls, a HUGE condo, running (blah!), tons of laughs and tons of food? One HECK of a girls trip!
I went to St. George Jan. 22-24th for the St. George 5k and half marathon with my adopted neighborhood (aka the Hot Mamas) that of coarse I didn't run... but hey, the girls need moral support right? Besides, the run only took up about 3 hours of the entire trip, so there was more girls trip than running for sure!
We played tons of games, talked, laughed, and ate A LOT, and just had a fantastic time!
I had so so so much fun and I can't wait til next year! Maybe by next year I will be convinced that 3 miles is actually a reasonable distance to run at one time! Thanks again ladies!
I didn't take to many pics because I was having too much fun to remember to get out my camera!
Here are a couple of pics from our fabulous trip!


Randi, Emily, Susie, and Angie at the beginning
of the race!
All of us girls at lunch after the race... Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment