Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Camping Trip #1

We went on our very first camping trip of the year to the Sand Dunes with a whole bunch of our friends that Ty went to high school with and my parents. I hadn't been there in a
long time and we have never camped there before and now I see why! That place is horrible! I was windy, dirty, raining, cold, and it induced many anxiety attacks for me! I am so not as fearless as my boys! They wanted to be out running around all of the crazies on ATV's and they cried every time Ty went on rides without them. I only went out on 1 ride with my Dad in his
Razor and I hated every minute of it! I guess I am a wuss, but I am pretty sure I won't be riding there anytime soon!



Gav and his daddy on the PW80.
So cute in his helmet...he looked
like a bobble head!

My cute parents did a surprise Easter egg hunt
for the kids on Sunday morning. All of the kiddos
had a blast! Thanks mom and dad! My kids have
the best Grandparents in the whole world!

Gav on his first egg hunt!


Cam helping Gav find eggs! So sweet!


Riding dads motorcycle... that's our new trailer
in the background, I forgot to take pics of it!

I found Cam sharing his ring pop with his little bro!


Cam and Caleb super excited about the ring pops
in their Easter eggs!

1 comment:

  1. I totally tried to post a comment the other day and it wouldn't let me!!! Anywho...I am in LOVE with the fact that your parents are so cute. That is so just like them to do that! I cant wait to see your trailer...we will be camping this summer for sure!

    ReplyDelete