Friday, October 15, 2010

Color Me Mine!

Today Camden and I went on a "date" with our playgroup. Camden liked calling it a date because it was just me and him. No Gavin this time. We had planned on going to Color Me Mine for play group this week and I figured that a 2 year old in a ceramic painting place was not a good idea, so he went to Grandma Joans.
Camden picked out a spider to paint and he did a really good job! He was so cute to watch paint. He was being such a perfectionist and new exactly how he wanted it to look! Then we picked up McDonald's and headed to the park to eat and play at the playground. We had so much fun... I love when I get to spend 1 on 1 time with each of my boys!


Cam and the top of his spider. It will be yellow,
green, purple, and orange when it is done for Halloween!


He insisted on painting the under side
too!

1 comment:

  1. Date time is always good time when it's with Camden! I'd be there more often for sure because it's so stinkin cute but so expensive. Good call on leaving Gav home. Let's just say we painted a pot at the marriot this summer and I still have paint in my pants! Love the spider he chose!

    ReplyDelete