Saturday, January 1, 2011

First Snowman!

When it snowed last week we decided to take the boys out front and make their very first snowman. Usually when it snows Ty is at work and, if you know me, you know that I seriously hate the snow! So, with some convincing, Ty talked me into coming out and playing in the snow with them. I sure am glad I did! The boys were so cute and we made the biggest snowman I have ever seen! We even had to get out the ladder to shape the head!
Don't worry though, I still dislike winter and snow, but watching how excited my boys get makes it bearable!


Cam and Gav with the finished product!



Now with Dad...

Then Mom...


Then just Cam!

Followed by a freezing cold snowball
fight!
2 days later the rain and warmer temps
knocked down our beloved snowman. When
Gav saw this he got so upset and yelled to
me, " Mom, snowman went ba-boom! Need
to go to store and buy new one!". So cute!

3 comments:

  1. That thing is seriously so AWESOME!!!!! Glad you could get out in the snow. Cant wait to ride the buggy and I love that Camden gave you a hug every time he opened a present! Oh and we had a blast at date night with you last night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, that is the biggest snowman ever, i love it!! btw, we have never made a snowman before either!!

    we missed you on new years! i hope you didnt stay home alone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad I am not the only mom out there that hates the snow, and won't take their kids out to play in it without some serious convincing from her hubby! That snowman is AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete