Thursday, August 13, 2009

Camping Trip #4 Over the 24th

Over the 24th we went camping up Ephrium Canyon with my parents and Grandparents. We had a blast, but unfortunately I didn't take many pictures at all. We did tons of 4-wheeling and got rained/hailed/wind stormed on everytime, but it was actually pretty fun! My parents bought a Razr so that Gavin could go with us since he didn't like the 4-wheelers too much. I wish I took a picture of it. We just strapped in Gavins car seat and away we went! He loved it! Anyways, here are 2 of the pics that I took. WARNING... one of them is very scary!
Tyson and I after our first ride! The wind was
crazy and it rained so we were soaking wet and
freezing, but it was so much fun!
Camden in front of an old cabin in the
mountains. Can you tell he didn't want
his picture taked?!

1 comment:

  1. Camping is probably the best ever!!! Love the pics you did get. Hey let me know what works for you to take family pictures!!! Cant wait.

    ReplyDelete