Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mommy Look, I Did It All Myself!

So, the other day Camen came running in the kitchen and said, "Mommy look, I did it all myself!" I was a little scared to look over my shoulder and see what he was talking about, but I new I had to do it and this is what I found! Camden had found some hair scissors in my bathroom drawer and decided to cut a chunk out of his hair. He didn't have much hair to begin with and needless to say now he has a buzz cut curtosy of mom!

It was kind of cute because he was really proud!

Cam and the hole in his head!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That is so funny! Ha! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tyson, that sounds just like you to have all those dirt bikes!!! Hey, I saw Tauni at Annika's Bridal Shower the other night that we had for her. It was so fun to catch up and learn how the whole family is doing. She told me about your blog so hope you don't mind if I add your adorable family to mine. My blog is private though and would love for you to check it out. Please email me your email address so I can accept you. Email me at atslemmons@msn.com. Hope to hear from you soon! -Alisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can you not be proud of that? At least he is a cute boy and will look good with a buzz cut! I am not sure that will be the case if Katy ever decides to do that!!! I had fun at the wedding with you tonight! Cant wait to take pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete