Thursday, May 20, 2010

Last Day of Preschool : (

What am I going to do with myself? I have gotten so used to My 5 hours a week to get my stuff done and have mommy/Gavin time and now it has come to an end!
Camden had his last day of preschool today. His teacher did a fun game day which Camden loved, but he was so sad when we had to leave. He kept saying that he was going to miss Miss Lindsey and Miss Casey and all of his friends.
It will be nice to have him home so we can hang out in the sun all day with no place to go, I just hope that I can help him remember all of the stuff that he learned this year though the summer! He is getting so big and so smart!
Cam and Miss Casey
Cam and Miss Lindsey
Playing ring toss
Making a visor
Throwing water balloons at Miss Lindsey!

1 comment:

  1. So does cam go to kindergarden next year? If so that is totally crazy!!!! Um I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks...okay I haven't so lets do something! PS I will go to wheeler farm with you anytime that looks like you had a blast....and I had to laugh out loud at the picture of Gav on the bikes, he looks so GQ/serious! Let's plan a time that we can go up to Brit's and get some riding lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete