Sunday, June 6, 2010

Camping Trip #2

Over Memorial Day weekend we decided to head out camping somewhere new. After last years experience we said that we would never go camping over Memorial Day weekend again. Our past Memorial Day camping experiences have been full of a lot of mud, rain, and getting stuck which is not our idea of a good time! We decided to brave it anyways, but this time in the rain-free deserts of Cherry Creek.
I was a little optimistic about going here, seeing as how I HATE the Sand Dunes with a passion, but our neighbors, the Birches, convinced me that it is totally different. I am very glad that they did because we had a blast! We had a ton of fun and Camden and Gavin had so much fun playing with their friends! I wish I would have taken more pics, but we were having to much fun and I didn't think it would be too smart to leave my camera out to fill up with sand! I will have to post some of Cam riding his early birthday gift that Ty picked up for him... a 50cc four wheeler! He looked so dang cute driving it around!
Ryan, Jess, and Parker came out for the day and it was way fun to have them there! I hope that they will come camping with us another time when they can stay longer.
All in all it was a great trip. Other than almost every machine we brought down there having issues that is... If you are looking for Ty and he is not at work you will find him in the garage rebuilding dirt bikes.

Gav playing in the perfect "sand box"
behind our trailer. When he wasn't
begging is to "ride it" you could find
him here!

the weather was kind of crappy the
first day we were there and our
friends weren't there yet, so we busted
out the play dough and the kids had
a blast!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha you are alive!!!! The sand dunes are always fun when it's not easter weekend!!!! Ha, the pictures you got sure are cute....I can imagine you are smart to opt for no sand camera!

    ReplyDelete