Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July Parade!

This was our second year going to the Murray 4th of July parade. This is a new tradition that
Tauni started and I am so glad she did because is is so much fun! I am also glad that she is
sweet enough to go out the night before and claim our spot so we have a place to sit! Thanks Tauni! Ty had to work, but the kids and I still went and loved it!


They had these jeeps doing tricks down the
parade route and Cam thought it was amazing!


My boys and the jeep

Cam thought the flying pig was cool, but he made
sure to point out all of the princess floats to
Braylee because he knows they are her favorite!

Cam and one of his may pieces of candy!


This Murray Firefighter was kind enough to stop
and take a pic with my boys! He has to be roasting!

Some of our group!


Cute Parker! What a charmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment