Monday, July 19, 2010

Camping Trip #3

We went on a 5 day camping trip up Manti Canyon the week after the 4th. My parent and brother, my Grandma and Grandpa, and Ry, Jess, and Parker joined us and we had tons of fun!
My Mom took a ton of pics that I will have to post when I get them... here are a few of mine!


Gav trying to ride the dirt bike

Finally a pic of Cam on his early b-day present!

The boys going on a ride!

Watching a movie after a busy day! We bought
a huge bean bag chair to lounge on in the trailer
and the boys love it! Gav even slept on it a few
nights!

1 comment:

  1. Um you are having way too much fun around here! I am jealous of the Park City fun...Im sure it's way cooler up there! Oh and we need to come camping with you, I'm just saying! PS we are coming over to go swimming too! I need to meet the newest member of the fam!

    ReplyDelete