Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Picture Overload!

Well, she did it again folks... as if we had any doubts! Amy did a big family photo shoot for us and the of course she did amazing! I think the pics speak for them self... so here are some of my
favorites! Sorry, there are so many!


























































4 years old!




Thanks again Amy! You always capture my kiddos personalities so well... to bad they are a shy guy and a cheese ball! If you are interested in an awesome photo shoot with an amazing photographer check her out at beardshallphotography.blogspot.com ! She also does way cute newborn shoots...you should really go take a look... you know you want too!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha....As always I had a great time. And I cannot tell a lie, it was so fun to see your mom and dad and Brannon! Thanks for the fun time...I could have stayed there all night I had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved to see all the photos Sheena. Your Mom and Dad look great and so fun to see Brandon. Cute kiddos...just one cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those turned out so CUTE!!! Amy does do a great job capturing your kids personalities - I love it!

    P.S. I felt bad that I didn't dress up this year either. I kind of convinced Kevin to dress up with me next year :)

    ReplyDelete