Monday, November 1, 2010

Park City Trick or Treating and Dog Parade!

Since Ty worked on the real Halloween, My parents and I decided to head up to Park City for a little more Trick or Treating and people watching of course! It was seriously crazy! I have never seen so many people, and dogs for that matter, dressed up in my whole life! I decided I am a bad mom though... their were so many parents dressed up having a blast with their kids and I was just wearing my regular clothes. I may have to fix that next year! The kids had fun and so did all of us!


Gav was a bit mad because he had to sit in
the stroller. He was way to heavy to carry the
whole time and if he walked he would have been
trampled!

Gav was so happy when we let him out
of the stroller.

See what I mean! People were
everywhere! It made for tricky
trick or treating! Cam was so nice and
got both himself and Gav candy when
he finally got to the front of each line!
it was quite the fight!


Cam made such a cute pirate! He
is such a good boy when candies
involved!

2 comments:

  1. We are glad everyone enjoyed! The pictures are great, please share your experience and photos when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT. We hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my heck, you have been so busy!!!!! Love the pirate costumes mostly because of the facial hair! I'm sure the monkey was warmer though. I didn't know that they did trick or treating in Park City....sounds like fun! Yeah, you are totally lame you need to dress up next year. You would have made an awesome wench!

    ReplyDelete