Sunday, February 20, 2011

Monster Jam!

Last night we took our boys to Monster Jam. The boys had a blast and it was so much fun to watch their faces! Cam and Gav kept their ear plugs in the first half of the show, but opted for no plugs the second half and seemed to enjoy it more that way. So crazy! It was super loud and they were totally cool with it!
Gavins face was priceless the entire time. Either he was watching intently with no expression on his face or he was looking up at me in awe making sure I was watching! We didn't get to watch Camdens reactions to much because he was to busy sitting a few seats down with his buddy Caleb. They were pretty cute cheering with their arms up in the air and dancing everytime music came on!



Our fam!

The boys both chose this truck as their favorite.
I think it was called El Toro Loco.


Gav watching all the trucks. He was most
excited to watch the tractors groom the track,
the tricked out four wheeler that shot out flames,
and the snowcross jumps!

I mostly got pics of the backs of the boys
heads because I couldn't pry them away
from the action!
Cam and his favorite truck!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, we wanted to go to that so bad. i am totally jealous, but im glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I was seriously going to take Steve there for his Vday present....looks like we missed out! Fun!

    ReplyDelete