Monday, February 28, 2011

Sledding!

On Saturday the Sorensons invited up to go sledding with them. We had a blast! It was seriously the best sledding hill for the kids! My boys are getting so adventurous and quite
frankly it scares me to death! Between Cam being amazing on his little snowboard and wanting
to go off the jumps and Gav wanting to try snowboarding and only wanting to go down the hill
by himself, on his stomach, and head first we have our hands full!!! I am so mad though because
I didn't get my camera out until the end and I couldn't get Cam to snowboard anymore. He was so awesome at it! He could go all the way down the hill all by himself without falling! It was crazy! Guess we'll have to go again!

Cam testing out the jump!


Gav snowboarding

Cam and Kenz played so well together!

This is how Gav preferred to sled! SCARY!

This was Gav at the end of the outing.
He didn't want to leave so he sat at the
top of the hill and pouted. Then he decided
to roll all the way down the hill on his
side, so his lucky mommy got to chase him
down and carry him back up. This just confirmed
how totally out of shape I am!

2 comments:

  1. What a good mom, I have never taken Oakley sledding and probably won't anytime soon - maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sheena,
    I found you through clicking on a few other blogs and lead me to you as this new way of technology always does :) Your boys are so handsome!!! I just thought I would pop in to say hi.

    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete