Sunday, August 1, 2010

A Day At The Beach!

We decide to venture out for a day of swimming at the Herriman beach with our neighbors, Amy and John. I was so disappointed when I found out you couldn't swim at the Daybreak beach, but not anymore! This beach is way bigger, which makes it a lot less crowded and a lot more relaxing! We had so much fun and can't wait to go again!



Cam getting ready to swim


Gav fake sleeping

Cam and Gav enjoying some fun in the sun!



Cam has become quite the fish!


And so has Gav! He wasn't to fond of his life
jacket, but he loved this tube!



Floatin' on his belly!

All the kiddos! Zoey, Cam, Gav, and Trey! So Cute!





2 comments:

  1. Okay
    A: I bet the concert was so much fun. You look pretty. B: when are we going to go camping? Okay I know Steve's schedule sucks because Tyson called when we were going out of town. Our fault! C: Where is this beach? I have got to go! Katy keeps telling me that we need to go swimming! I need to go here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to come too. i would love to go to this beach with you and amy. it would be a great play date, it looks so fun.

    ReplyDelete