Sunday, August 29, 2010

My Moms Camping Pics!

So... I finally stole my Moms memory card from her camera so I could post some of the cute
pics that she has taken on our last 2 camping trips! Enjoy!



Cam reeling in a big one! I love his stance!
That fish must have been a fighter!

Silly boy!

At the old cabin up Manti cabin. Whenever we
take people on a ride up Manti canyon we usually
take them here. This time we had Tys parents,
the Birches, and the Tho's. We love it when
friends join us!

Gav always wants to "ride it!" and guess who
is a sucker!



On one of our many rides up Mayfield canyon.
The Tho's joined us on the camping trip and it was
opening of the deer hunt so some of the guys from
Ty's station were up there as well, so we all got
together for an awesome ride!


I love this pic of my boys bonding over the
fishing pole! Gav got board after only reeling
the fish half way in, but Cam finished for him!




Their catch!



On another ride up Mayfield Canyon! Beautiful!


Family pic! If only someone would have fixed
my hair... Mom, I'm blaming you!



Cam and Ty getting ready to ride!



Gav ready to ride too!




Mom, Dad, and Brannon




We founds some ducks in a pond and the boys
loved them! They fed them chocolate chip
granola bars which they seemed to love! Gav
kept yelling "whack-whack!" at them, which is
his interpretation for "quack-quack!" Ha!

1 comment:

  1. First of all you totally look so cool in your riding gear! Second, I am not sure it's allowed to look that good when you go camping, and lastly....I am going to steal your camo pants/capri's for sure those are too cute! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete