Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random Camping!

These are just a few random pics from one of our past camping trips. My mom emailed them to me and for some reason they are tiny... Oh well!



Gav and Parker riding the 4-wheelers!


The girls relaxing!

Cute Cam getting ready to sit by the fire.


Gav decided to go for a swim right
when we got to the lake... being the great
parents we our, we stripped him down to
his diaper and kept on fishing!



I wish you could see our faces
better in this pic. We all look disgusted!
On the plus side... I learned how to de-hook
a fish all by myself!

Gav hangin' out by the lake in
his diaper. We are such great
parents... our kid gets soaked
and we strip him down and
keep fishing!



This was before our white trash moment!


Cute brothers!



I love this pic! My 3 boys riding together!



Gav was mad because he got
a popcicle instead of an otter pop
because I though it would be easier!


Me and Gav... I love the face!
He was probably saying "Vroom-vroom"!

No comments:

Post a Comment