Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jungle Jims Birthday Party!

For Camdens friend Rileys Birthday party we got to go to Jungle Jims. I seriously had not been
there in forever. That place has been there forever though... I remember going there for my
brothers birthday like 20 years ago! The kids had so much fun! The rides were just the right
size for them and after all of that playing they were exhausted! After all that fun we ate yummy
pizza and ate a delicious cake. Then of course the birthday boy got to open all of his awesome
gifts! My kids are already asking to go back again!



Gav getting ready to ride the roller coaster with
me! Boy, was he in for a surprise! The thing went
forwards and backwards and I was seriously so
nauseous when the ride was over...YUCK!

Cam and Garrett getting ready to ride!


Gav riding the flying spaceships! HI MOM!

Cam even got to go on a ride with the birthday
boy himself!

And of course the bumper cars
didn't disappoint!

CRASH!

No comments:

Post a Comment