Friday, December 17, 2010

Seeing Santa!

We already took our kiddos to see Santa about a week ago at Thanksgiving Pointe, but I figured since we were at the mall the kids could go talk to him again. Cam was thrilled because he had changed his mind about what he wants for Christmas and wanted to let Santa know!
Last time Gavin sat on Santas lap and told him that he was nice and wanted cars and books, this time... not so much! This time he told me Santa was scary! Since I had already got a pic of the boys with Santa I didn't push the matter!


The Santa at South Town Mall is so
cute and really listens to the kids!


Love this pic! Cam and Gav waiting
to see Santa! Gav was excited about
it at this point... to bad it didn't last!

1 comment:

  1. Katy tenses up at the mere mention of Santa. Man oh man, that Santa is AWESOME! I may need to go see Santa at the mall!

    ReplyDelete