Friday, June 25, 2010

Family Getaway

Tysons parents treated us all to a quick trip down to Manti this week to see the Manti Pageant. We had a fantastic time. We went to dinner, went to the pageant, and then slept over night in Gunnison. The next morning we got up, went to breakfast, and then it was off to Seven Peaks. The kids all had a BLAST! It was super hot so the water was a great place to be!
We had a ton of fun! Thanks Heather and Deon!
Her are a few pics that I took at the pageant. My sis in law Tauni took some awesome pics to so I will have to post them when she emails them to me!



Parker and Gavin Love to hug and kiss eachother!
So cute!

Some of our group + 2 little girls that wouldn't
leave us alone!


Gav and I by the temple... Gorgeous!



Handsome Cam loved the "castle"


All my boys! Did you notice that the
angel Moroni is missing? They take it
down to use it in the pageant... it is the only
one that is removable out of all the temples.
Thanks for the interesting fact Tauni!

No comments:

Post a Comment