Friday, June 25, 2010

Our New Addition...

No... I am not PREGNANT! I am, however, taking care of a new baby. Somehow I was talked into a new chocolate lab puppy by my husband and boys! Don't they already have a chocolate lab you ask... Yes we do! But now he has a friend! And now I am not the only girl in the house! Meet our 8 week old puppy Koda Jo Bear! She is so sweet and sleeps most of the time, but I know that will pass! I am a bit freaked out about cleaning up all that poop, but Ty has promised me that it is something I won't have to do to often! Hopefully he stays true to his promise! Thanks Jake and Samantha! We love her!


Sleeping away!

Sweet floppy face!
She is a big girl!

3 comments:

  1. She is so SWEET!!!! I can't wait to meet her! Good job that Tyson talked you into that! Also, looks like your trip was fun! Im jealous you went to Seven Peaks! Thanks for the fun fact too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - it makes me think one day I might give in an get a puppy!

    ReplyDelete