Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Our Crazy Busy Fun Weekend!

We had a really fun Fathers Day weekend! Ty had Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off which is
almost unheard of so we took full advantage. We went swimming at the Kearns outdoor pool on
Friday which was a ton of fun, but of coarse I forgot my camera! Saturday we went down to the Farmers Market at Pioneer park with my parents. This is usually a favorite of ours, but I think to many other people feel the same way and now it is just crazy busy! Then my Dad and Ty headed home to do their own thing while me and my Mom took the boys to the Gateway. The Chalk Art Festival was going on which was tons of fun! Some of the art work was amazing! I wish I would have taken pics of some of the art work but I was to busy chasing around my kids! They also had free hair and face painting, popcorn, cotton candy, and Popsicles that we took full advantage of! We had a ton of fun and are glad my Mom could come hang out with us!
Sunday Tyson said he just wanted to relax and that's exactly what we did! We went to lunch and just hung out and then went to my parents for a BBQ. It was a great day!
To start the week off we went to Murry Park to watch Ty do swift water training and play at the park. Its always fun to watch Daddy jump in the river! And today we went to Thanksgiving Point to play in the water with Randi, Garrett, and Embrie which is always a good time!
See what I mean by BUSY?! I LOVE SUMMER! Always something to do!
The rest of the week is jam packed and I am sure I will have lots of pics to post about the Manti Pageant, Seven Peaks, and Herriman Day! Hopefully I can get a nap or time to lay out in there somewhere!




Gav swinging at Pioneer Park

Cam swinging too!


Gav and Grandma and Grandpa strollin' in the park




Gav and Cam after they got their hair sprayed


Gav at the fountains! Cam was running around
so much I couldn't snap a pic of him!

Enjoying Popcicles!

No comments:

Post a Comment