Friday, June 11, 2010

Splash Pad MaNiA!!!

We took advantage of the fabulous weather this week and went to as many splash pads as we could. The week started out with a trip up to the Gateway on Sunday to play in the water. There is just something about going to the Gateway that I can't get enough of... I love going there, I just wish Ty felt the same way! I forgot my camera, but it was pretty interesting up there because the PRIDE parade had just gotten over and there were a lot of colorfully dressed people. It was pretty fun to watch!
Tuesday we went down to Thanksgiving Point to the Children's Discovery Gardens. If you haven't been there yet you really should go. They have a way cute water area there that my boys LOVE way more than any other splash pad. It has a Noah's Ark with animals in it that spray water that is surrounded by water that the kids can wade in. We took lunch there and spent 3 hours playing in the water and soaking up the sun. I love days like that and enjoyed every second with my sweet boys!
Last, we went to the splash pad by our house with our play group. Getting together with these guys is always a good time and good company! The kids had tons of fun both playing in the water and playing at the play ground. All in all we had an awesome time!
It was in the 80's all week and now as I write this it is in the 60's... Bummer! Can't wait til next week when things warm up and we can go enjoy some more summer fun!


Cam doing his new signature pose...
I think he is doing some form of
muscle flexing!

Getting sprayed by the arc!


Gav enjoying the water!



Cam and his cute friend Logan at the splash pad!



Such a poser!

Posing on the fence!


My 2 cute boys just hangin' around!

1 comment:

  1. Okay we are totally going to have to go to Thanksgiving point with you, that looks and sounds like a blast! Also too bad you didn't get any pictures of the pride parade getting over, I am sure that was fun to see!

    ReplyDelete